Tuesday 28 October 2008

Maghe's birthday


In this birthday, i did not do many things for maiu..keke .:")
I'm doing wondering about myself, whether or not i'm an emotional person as my friend said indirectly and compared this to another friends. For sometimes, i take it easy on myself and get off everyone around me. I run away from them and get myself alone from the world. That's what i want sometimes.
It's said that be a good person is know how to love yourself and everyone around you. Living for each other is the target and seeking for what you're expecting is the life-purpose. But what if couldn't you find your own way to keep forward? still ask youself until you've got the answer?
hehe.. Back to the main topic... Even i did not much for your birthday, but see... I still loving you as always and I will never get my hand off first. I swear and be sure to say that. I'll be sure to tell you everything i met from my life but not sure that i'm happy with what all you got from the life. Esp pe YD, pe nham, pe nao rong, cha dog nao do''...
You know that, it's hard for me to say loving some one, right? The point is I'm scare of the day i do cruel or forgot what i love them and then, have vomit for the love which pp usually say.
That's why i always say you're so much much special to me! You help my life with more colors and help myself to live happier outside to hide the sorror, the exhautedness, all the stuff like that... to be contined...hoho

No comments: