Wednesday 13 August 2008

Variations on the kanon

.........................:X======:X............................
Compared to the original core, this has been the deeply impressive cover. This beautiful melody comes from the soundtrack of "My sassy girl" - Korean version and it's nearly different from "Canon in D". I have total 8 version of "Canon in D" but generally, it's just different since it was played by different instruments including: violin, piano, flute, trumpet or a bit flamenco materials were added. The variation on the Kanon (or Canon in C so-called) is really a totally new piece with the smoother main notes and has given me the romantic feeling for those....
Anyway, let try to play Canon - one of my favorite piano pieces....
Here you go - 8 versions and variations on the kanon...:X

A short scene in "My sassy girl" with Canon in C

Here is real "Variations on the kanon" uploaded by chicotiger^^... I love his piano.:X
2Canon and Gigue for 3 violins & continuo in D major: Canon in D major, "Meditation" - Khalsa, Liv

No comments: